Often, we find ourselves thinking and talking about how we could improve our customer relationship. How can you build your relationship with your customers? For a start, what do you think they want? According to Author Scott McKain in his book “What customers really want”, they are:
1. Compelling experience – emotional connection, for a compelling experience transcending transactions, loyalty is assured. Customer satisfaction: reliability, responsiveness, assurance, empathy … Get it right, not make it right!
2. Personal focus – Customers don’t buy a product but what it will do for them. Focus on their unique needs, challenges – not your own products/services. Today’s mass customization – anything digitized can be customized.
3. Reciprocal Loyalty — Endless prospecting instead? Doesn’t matter how many new customers you bring if you are losing more. Customer retention – vital for ongoing success. This is where social media come in handy. On twitter you can interact with customers without being condescending and show them your brand is made of people too. It might be a good idea to outsource social media management to companies who deal solely with social media marketing. If you want to learn about importance of youtube marketing in particular, read this decent article about youtube views from Pistachio Consulting.
4. Differentiation – Customers buy value/benefit. What makes your product/service special? Strategy : create a compelling competitive advantage by developing through your product/service and the best services provided by Emergency home solutions , a unique aspect of your connection with customers. Connect with customers with the help of popular marketing services. Just buy views and be done with it! Get the customer’s attention in a nice way.
5. Coordination – Improper communication, inadequate experience with the product/service, discrepancy between the experience the customer expects and that actually delivered pacificdreamscapes.com, info spread about you by competition – create uncertainty. Live up to the expectation that has been created in your customer’s mind through marketing! To know more, visit sicklecelltrustjamaica.com.
6. Innovation – “Wow” factor. Efforts on improvements only, status quo or disregarding innovation – merely accepting the good, not taking a shot at becoming great. Good is the enemy of Great – Jim Collins, Good to Great!
Think about your most important customers and tell us (without revealing names) what you think they really want?
1. You are a freelance professional and you have a whole host of short-term engagements to choose from.
2. If you are an employer, you can select the best individuals for specific projects from a larger pool than normal.
In this digital age of ‘sharing’ and ‘on-demand’ economy where temporary, flexible jobs are trending upwards due to changing demands from companies and a shift in employees’ mindsets as they become increasingly mobile, these scenarios are not just for idle imagination!
Andrew Yap, chief executive officer of InnoBay Group and serial entrepreneur, saw this space and has created AceLancer Bay, a human capital website for the contract professional and self-employed including lawyers, architects, software developers and plumbers.
Andrew says: “With the current reality that people tend to change jobs several times throughout their working lives and our Singapore government is anticipating the rapid rise of this new economy generation, society is evolving to see freelancing not as a compromised option but as a viable career of choice. I see a new profession rising, the serious professional freelancer whom we call AceLancer on our integrated online platform.”
AceLancer Bay matches professionals with organizations that require their services on short term who might otherwise be too high-priced to maintain on staff for specific projects or fulfill their project delivery obligations to stay competitive or afloat to ride out the economic storm. All to suit today’s economy that is part of a shifting cultural and business environment that includes a sharing economy. Besides, work can be done from anywhere because jobs and locations have decoupled.
From the perspective of the professional freelancer, it can improve work-life balance as he or she chooses the jobs of interest, rather than be forced into a position where, unable to attain employment, they pick up whatever temporary jobs they can land.
In short, AceLancing gives the employer flexibility and the employee a sense of control in his own career development.
As the name implies, AceLancer Bay aims to be the platform for a safe harbour and home of sorts for the well-respected professional freelancers to get together, who choose to work as AceLancers, and also for fresh graduates who are finding their professional niche before deciding which one.
Andrew says: “We call them AceLancers because they are freelancers in their respective professions who are top in their jobs, an Ace to employers, and serious about AceLancing with us. They must have the tenacity to succeed and work towards a sustainable career plan. AceLancing is not for the casual worker and we do not encourage part-time work if you already have a full-time job as it might affect your performance”.
AceLancer Bay also aspires to be the platform to engage and build a community of independent professionals who can market their services, network, make contacts and even collaborate to leverage on the synergy of their various skill sets to take on resource intensive projects which one ‘working in silo’ would otherwise not be able to take up.
Andrew says: “The forum is in fact one of the more significant aspects of our integrated online platform with members sharing their challenges, such as payment issues or pricing, instead of being exploited as a less informed individual. Forums could also cover otherwise out-of-reach services – legal advice, for example – that an individual with limited resources is seeking.
How does AceLancer Bay work? For the employer, all he or she needs to do is to go to the AceLancer website www.AceLancerBay.com to register with the details of the company even if the job description is not in hand just yet how to find airbnb maids in sacramento near me. Registration is free until 31st December 2017. For the professional, acelance your details today for free. (No time limit).
Andrew adds: “As the way we work in this new economy catches on, I look forward to the day when AceLancer becomes the generic word for the professional freelancer – just like “WhatsApp me” has come to mean “Message me”!
Issued by AceLancer Bay, part of the InnoBay Group Pte Ltd, an innovative integrated and IoT marketing consultancy.
For more information, contact:
Include media interviews with Andrew Yap here
Play your ace card and stay engaged on AceLancer Bay.
Good day to everyone!
For starters, InnoBay Group is a Digital Marketing Agency providing a full suite of digital/online marketing and development services. We assist companies in expanding their online reach and reputation and to build each company’s unique identity and image, we create innovative ideas, building them into reality across various platforms; from interactive kiosks to packaging designs.
Our goal is to become an Omni Channel Marketing agency, and not just your average ‘media agency’, ‘digital agency’ or ‘SEO agency’.
Click here to know more about our Digital Marketing Services
And here to know more about our Development Services
Recently, we developed 2 new mobile applications with the intention to revolutionize and serve the community better.
The first is AceLancer Bay. It is a major platform in Singapore and the region that attracts leagues of strategic, experienced and professional freelancers to market their top notch services to companies and individuals who are also looking to hire. This new sharing economy allows each freelance talent to fit in with companies looking for a specific skillset on a project basis, which impacts the national economy positively englishcollege.com. A web-based forum is also available for freelancers to network, make contacts with prospective clients, and also form groups to take on sophisticated projects.
The second is AceConnectMe. It is an e-business card creation and sharing mobile app developed to completely do away with having a need to scan and even print the tradition physical business cards at all.
As such, InnoBay Group Insights serve as a platform for us to blog about our updates, services, mobile applications, news and trends, with the purpose of connecting with our readers.
Hope you all subscribe!